Benefits of Drinking Water for Slimming Down
September 10, 2016 by
Patrick Gan in
Top 9 Benefits of Drinking Water
~ Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink! ~
The poem inspired by James Cook’s second voyage of exploration (1772–1775)
When your water intake does not equal your output, you can become dehydrated.Your fluid losses from your body are more readily seen when in warmer climates, intense exercise or aerobics, high altitudes, etc.
It’s easy to see if you are short of water consumption :- If your urine turns yellow, that’s it!
Light yellow or transparent is acceptable. But definitely not yellow!
If you prefer, you can add a squirt of lime, a lemon slice or mint leaves or even orange slices to your tub of water and it will surely cheer you up!
Top 9 Benefits of Hydrating Yourself With Drinking Water
- Reduce Fatigue and hence increases your Energy Level. As our body and brain contains a high level of fluid, drinking water helps one to focus better and have improved alertness in general. This in turn, boost your energy levels! You do not want to become dehydrated, as this leads to altered body temperature imbalance, lack of motivation and fatigue induced, physically and mentally retarded actions of the brain and body. When you think that your muscle is made up of 80% water, it helps that optimal hydration will reduce the overall stress occurred during intensity exercise.
- Fight Weight Loss. Guess what? Water removes by-products of fat! As it raises your metabolic rate, it indirectly enhances weight loss success! In 2 studies, drinking water of half a litre was shown to increase metabolism by up to 25 % for approximately an hour or more. That goes to say drinking 2 litres of water can expend your energy up to 100 calories per day! Before meals will also see a better result for weight loss. Drinking water before a meal reduces your meal intake and indirectly becomes an appetite suppressant! Lastly, water should be consumed in room temperature or colder; but too much cold water harms the body. So my choice is room temperature water will do.
- Water Flushes out Toxins. As it gets rid of waste through sweat and urine, this in turn keeps your kidney healthy and keeps clear of urinary infections and kidney stone accumulation.
- Nice Skin Complexion. It’s the best anti-aging treatment to date! Water moisturizes your skin, keeps your skin soft, glowing and smooth.
- Constipation solution. As water aids in digestion, it is thus essential for your food breakdown process which in turn prevents constipation.
- Immune system booster. A person who drinks enough water daily, has a better chance of fighting against flu, cancer, heart ailments, etc.
- Headache Natural Solution. Helps to relieve headaches, migranes and back pains, commonly caused by dehydration.
- Lubricate Joints. Water prevent cramps and sprains due to the fact it lubricates your joints and muscles become more elastic.
- Happiness. A healthy body generally results in a high optimal body and mind, and this research has shown people to be in a happy mood more than those who drink insufficient amounts of water daily.
Maximum Water Consumption Effectiveness
- 2 Glasses of water after waking up will help activate your internal organs.
- 1 Glass before taking a bath will help to lower your blood pressure.
- 1 Glass of drinking water around 30 minutes before a meal will help with your digestion.
- 1 Glass before you go to bed will help you avoid stroke or heart attack.
- Up to 60% of an adult human body is composed of water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart consist of 73% water, the lungs 83%, The skin 64%, muscles and kidneys 79% and you heard right, the bones have 31% water. Being a person made up hugely of water, thus health authorities commonly recommend 8-ounce glasses equating to 2 litres of water daily at least.
May Your Slimming Dreams Come True.
Simply enter your information below to get A FREE BOTTLE today!
Please check your spam folder if the email is not sent to your inbox, thanks.
After you verified your email with us, you'll received an email from us with a link to the secret weight loss website and you'll receive emails with more information from me. Use an email you check regularly so you can receive the information. Your details are strictly protected, safe and never be sold or shared. We hate spam as much as you do.
For more Slimming Goodness, click here.
Slim back to home page.